Front-end Web Developer Opportunity - Full time or Part time
Due to recent account wins we are looking expand our team with a front-end web developer. You will work alongside our design and development company founders to develop and maintain our customers web solutions, along with our own mature cloud based web platform.About Vine Code
We are a small, agile, digital transformation consultancy based in Tadcaster. We help our customers realise the potential of the internet to increase business efficiency, improve customer engagement and maximise revenue generation opportunities. We design and develop end-to-end web solutions including ecommerce, payment gateways, content managed websites and other cloud based ebusiness systems using our in-house platform.Responsibilities
- Day-to-day web development, testing and maintenance of web related components. across Vine Code customer websites.
- Build fast, responsive, high-performing web pages.
- Collaborate with development and design, work hands-on through all stages of delivery.
- Help us maintain best practices.
- Put the customer first to bring the best user experience.
- Understand how to make pragmatic choices to deliver solutions.
- Interested in performance, accessibility and resilience.
- Work in an open, supportive and transparent environment.
- Fast, accurate, technical problem solver.
- Positive attitude, keen to develop your skills, asking for help when unsure.
- Self motivated, able to work in a team and individually, multi-task, organise and prioritise your workload.
- Happy to take responsibility to ensure your tasks/projects are delivered on time.
- Degree or equivalent experience in relevant web development subject.
- At least 1-2+ years of experience using HTML5, Bootstrap/CSS3, and JS/JSON/Jquery
- Experience with ecommerce/CMS.
- Job is based in Tadcaster, some remote working is possible.
- Full/Part time hours available, to be agreed.
- Pro-rata salary depending on experience and hours.
- Initially a 12 month contract, with option to review and extend.