Role: Senior Business Analyst Type: PermanentSalary: Upto 72,000 (DOE) Location: M62 corridor
The economic pressure the Coronavirus has caused has had some very disadvantageous effects and put some organisations through testing times, however, on the flip side the climate has caused certain industries to rocket and the reason for exponential growth is due to the high number of people that still require digital services, in fact now more than ever.
My client accelerates the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
As a Senior BA, you will lead the creation and delivery of remarkable products and you can find a list of your daily task and essential skills required to do the job, these will help you determine your suitability - if in doubt, feel free to give me a shout! Responsibilities:
- Ability to build roadmaps, epics and user story's.
- Lead your team from the front by way of your knowledge and experience.
- Experience in designing and launching ambitious products into markets.
- Be immersed in full product lifecycle.
- Guide the team in producing work of excellent quality to ensure increases in revenue, traffic or any other KPI's that concern the clients.
How to apply?
- Proven track record in building digital products.
- Advocate of Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to leverage your experiences in Project management, Product Ownership, BA and UX. roles to share your insight on how to build digital products.
- Demonstrable experience in working in new client environments.
- Fantastic team management skills to ensure successful delivery of highly complex work.
- Potential to be an inspirational mentor and coach.
- Familiar with market-leading tech packages.
Does this sound like you? Are you the Business Analyst in question? or just interested to hear more? I'm always happy to help, so, get in contact ASAP.
Understandably on-boarding in these challenging times can be interesting but we're geared up for remote working and will be looking at arranging a series of web calls over the next 3 weeks. To apply please send me your CV and I will respond with the full specification and get in touch to discuss finer details. email@example.com