QA Engineer QA Development London/ SurreyRole details
- Title: QA Engineer QA Development
- Location: majority home working with some time in Woking/ Surrey office
- Permanent role, flexible salary
- Employer: Global trading platform financial services
- Technical stack: C#
- Required skills: QA in software development, C++/C#/Java or equivalent OOP languages.
This role is for a QA Engineer QA Development consultant to join a thriving global trading platform financial services business. You will join a very high calibre QA team who work with the software development teams to test high performance exchange connects.
The QA team routinely test mandatory exchange upgrades, the introduction of new instruments, new OMS functionality and also perform automated and manual regression testing on multiple products and exchanges for each monthly release.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are passionate about testing complex client server solutions.
You will be involved in working with all parts of the business throughout the software development lifecycle. The released software will form part of a world-leading suite offering rich functionality. Required Capabilities
- Proven experience of the software development lifecycle in a commercial environment.
- Proven experience with testing principles, practices and processes.
- Experience writing test plans, scripts and running tests on complex client-server applications.
- A solid understanding and demonstrable experience in C++/C#/Java or equivalent OOP languages.
- Familiarity with test automation tools and frameworks such as TestNG, NUnit or Junit Linux
This role will start interviewing in June from the week of the 14th.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV.