Are you a Senior Insolvency Administrator looking for a step up in your career?
We are currently working with a UK Top 15 Accountancy firm
who are searching for Senior Insolvency Administrators to join their London office. The firm will also consider Assistant Managers or those looking to make a move up to Assistant Manager.
The firm has seen sustained growth over the past few years have continued to move up in the national rankings.The Offering
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
Qualifications and Skills
- Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
- Managing your own portfolio of cases which will include mainly corporate and some personal assignments.
- To open a case and manage it from start to finish.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
- To correspond with creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
- A minimum of 3 years experience dealing with all types of insolvency procedures.
- A detailed knowledge of liquidations is desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- The ability to work well under pressure and a willingness to get involved.
- A sound knowledge of IPS, Word, Excel and Outlook would be advantageous, although not essential.
- CPI qualified or training for is an advantage but not essential. An accounting qualification is not essential.
- Previous experience of mentoring / supervising junior members of staff
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity then click apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss.