SteelEye is a fast growing FinTech company based in London and has offices in Bangalore, France and Portugal that offers a data platform to help financial institutions such as Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Brokerage Firms, Asset Management Firms to comply with financial regulations. Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability.
The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses.
We are looking to hire a seasoned Pre-Sales Consultant
to join us as we start on our next phase of growth. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and the passion to get things done whilst appreciating the importance of a good work life balance.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business.Job Description
- Support Pre-Sales workflow from in depth Product demonstration to completion of the client onboarding process
- Work closely with Sales to qualify the suitability of client workflows to the SteelEye offering;
- Work directly with clients to identify and build relationships with workload owners and capture detailed business workload information, requirements, and goals;
- Work with clients to maintain clear expectations about onboarding processes;
- Work alongside the Project Manager, Pre-Sales and Product teams to translate workload information into well planned actionable integration plan;
- Assisting with keeping the Pre-Sales Collateral up to date;
- Helping with RFI/RFPs;
- To assist the salesforce to drive sales through to a successful conclusion through relationship building and becoming a trusted advisor;
- Raising and tracking JIRA tickets
- Ability to calibrate Market Abuse rules, analyse and explain results to customers
- Technical onboarding, Business Analyst or Technical Project Management experience
- Understanding the financial Regulatory landscape (MAR, MiFID II in particular);
- Good understanding of the financial services industry, business practices and operations, including a detailed understanding of instrument and trading data and the lifecycle of a trade
- TCA knowledge
- Communication Surveillance experience preferable
- Strong ability to create, draft, and maintain detailed technical documentation
We really care about our people as they are the heart and soul of the company. We offer 25 days annual leave, private medical cover, Company pension scheme and life insurance plus we host lots of social events and activities as well as charity events over the year. Our London office is based on the Strand in the heart of London and we have offices in Bangalore, India and Braga, Portugal.
Role Location: London
Target Start Date: June 2021