Big Data Engineer - £70K - £90K
Our client is a growing challenger bank and FinTech.
With 100%, fully remote working, they're hiring data developers and engineers to design and develop a new, greenfield data platform for the bank.
This is key to their long-term, strategic vision and you'll have lots of visibility and real ownership in what you do - You'll be creating something completely new, from scratch.
You'll be able to work with Spark, across multiple Cloud platforms, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, NoSQL tools and with a range of languages - Python, Scala, Java etc.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing bank and create innovative, greenfield solutions - not to be missed!
- Excellent experience in a similar (Big) Data Engineering or data-focussed development position
- Excellent skills creating data lakes, ETL data piplines and data warehouses etc
- Good knowledge of Spark
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS and / or GCP)
- SQL and NoSQL experience (Hadoop, Hive, HBase, MongoDB etc)
- Good knowledge of IaC tools - Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc
- Great coding and development skills with at least one of Python, Scala and / or Java
Spark, NoSQL, Python, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud