Comestri is a global SaaS company with offices in London, Hong Kong, and Australia. For over a decade, we have helped retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors consolidate, orchestrate, and publish product information wherever customers touch their brand.
At Comestri, we do things differently. We attribute our success to hiring the best people and ensuring our people enjoy doing what we do in a nurturing and supportive environment. We're bold, not traditional, and we're certainly not perfect.Job Description
You will be responsible for testing the configuration of our Comestri application to ensure it is functioning properly and efficiently before it is delivered to a client and ensuring high-quality project delivery.Qualifications
What You Bring
- A minimum of two years experience in software testing or project quality assurance
- A good understanding of the role of quality assurance in project success
- Experience in system integration testing, using a testing tool such as Postman
- Experience recording test outcomes in a structured way
- Experience in retail or eCommerce systems an advantage
- Attention to Detail - You have an eye for detail and can process detailed information effectively and consistently, you handle details meticulously and are able to readily recognise contradictions in detailed information.
- Self-Motivated - Has the ability to take action without a need for direct supervision, to meet immediate challenges, and to think ahead to meet future opportunities. Has the confidence to manage their own responsibilities.
- Communication Skills - You have an ability to articulate clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. You are comfortable working with both technical and business users. You love talking to customers and understanding how you can help.
- Ownership and Drive - You feel a sense of ownership for your work, and you keep the momentum moving forward, even when you encounter obstacles.
- Resilient and Courageous - You are flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change. You are not afraid to give frank and honest constructive feedback. You keep control of your own emotions and stay calm under pressure and in challenging situations. You listen when ideas are challenged, seek to understand the nature of the challenge and respond constructively
We have an opportunity to build a great company and believe that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our clients, partners, colleagues, and our company. We welcome everyone to be part of our story.Our Commitment
We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.Why Comestri?
Comestri not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We're a business that understands life can be fluid, and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. You'll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won't get lost in the crowd.