The role is to offer support on our day-to-day marketing activities from managing our socials-LinkedIn and Twitter-to writing content for our blog. Apart from updating social media, no two days will look the same. You could be creating content, editing the copy on our website, proof-reading assets for our commercial teams or creating landing pages to promote webinars.
This is the perfect opportunity for a capable marketeer looking for flexibility-work mornings, afternoons or evenings to suit your schedule, ideally for some time each day to keep on top of things.About You
You'll have 2 + years as a marketeer with a focus on digital. You have a proven record writing blog pieces and social posts for LinkedIn and can demonstrate how you helped increase readership.
Ideally, you have experience writing in the L&D or HR Tech space and the topics are familiar to you.
Your happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in-a fast-paced, start-up environment excites you. Things change daily so you're adaptable and enjoy frequent feedback as we aim for continual improvement.What You Will Do
Create and publish blog posts (currently via HubSpot) Write and schedule social posts (currently via HubSpot) React, reply and respond to comments on our socials Collaborate with our Partnerships Lead to share and promote content from our partners and vice versa Collaborate with our Operations team to create content that performs better e.g., SEO, keywords Collaborate with our Commercial teams on our key messaging and content creation plan Create landing pages via HubSpot from time to time e.g., when we're promoting a webinar Write and proofread marketing and sales assets (and/or other ad hoc copy like our website) from time to time to ensure our external messaging has a consistent tone of voice and is well written Manage our CMS (Contentful) to make changes to the websiteSkillsRequirements
If you don't have all skills, please still apply! We're open to capable people from different backgrounds.
- Marketing generalist with an understanding of marketing channels, content and paid for marketing, analytics and working with partners
- Marketing operations you're familiar with HubSpot, LinkedIn, Google Analytics and have other tools to increase efficiency/impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You understand Learn Amp's brand and can tell our story across all channels
- Clear and effective communicator-you build rapport quickly, create impactful relationships and write and speak clearly and concisely
- Time management-prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Learning and Development- a real plus if you're familiar with the L&D or HR Tech space!
We hire for values-fit, not culture-fit . We look for people who share our values and want to contribute to building our culture.
- Integrity work in an open, authentic, ethical, and fair manner
- Innovation a natural curiosity, keen to explore ideas and ways of working
- Impact focus on delivering a positive impact, quickly; being action orientated
- Ownership self-starter and motivated to manage yourself as well as being resilient and resourceful
- Hybrid working-mix of working remotely and in our London office
- High degree of flexibility - we're interested in output and impact (not time spent)
- Regular events in our office space, plus our learning lunches and socials
- Workplace pension
- 25 days paid holiday (pro-rata) including our Office Reset between Christmas and New Year
- Plus, other great perks!