Hyve Group plc is a UK Listed Company and one of the largest event organisers in the world. We create unmissable events, where people from all corners of the globe connect, learn and inspire, sharing extraordinary moments, advancing businesses and helping to shape industries. We have more than 120 events taking place every year all around the world, across multiple industry sectors from fashion to food and building to tourism.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in supporting the Global Communities division. The Junior Finance analyst will be involved in the preparation of weekly reporting, monthly KPIs and forecasting. The role will be vital in supporting the Global Communities Finance Analysts during the run up to Events and assisting with month end activities. Key Responsibilities
- Production of weekly trading reporting for the division.
- Preparation of month end templates, ensuring journals are posted in line with group timetable.
- Compilation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the division
- Preparation of rolling forecast files, ensuring month end actuals are flowed through and reconciled to cost trackers.
- Ensure all departments maintain accurate and up to date cost trackers.
- Working with Portfolio and Event Directors to deliver a successful onsite rebook, ensuring individual customer rates are sent to CRM for contract generation and creation of rebook spreadsheet is completed within the appropriate deadlines.
- Supporting Finance Analysts on PURs, PDRs, annual budgets, reforecasts and 3-year plans.
- Attending weekly labs for event portfolio's representing finance.
- Any ad hoc tasks as requested by the Commercial Finance Manager
- University degree or equivalent
- Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Ability to pull together and analyse data from multiple sources quickly
- Superb communication skills, enthusiastic, inquisitive, attention to detail
- Experience in large multi-national listed businesses
- Motivated, confident, enthusiastic, creative, well organised
- Hard working - a sense of urgency, but calm under pressure
- Sense of humour, perseverance, friendly