Are you looking for more job security? Would you like to join a company with huge growth plans rather than worrying about whether or not your job will exist in 6 months? Do you want more project based work? Do you want to join a company that will invest in you and your career?
OryxAlign is a growing MSP with offices in London, Manchester and Manilla. We have big plans for the next 12 months and will be looking to grow around 50%, and while we do that we will be investing in our staff. We are currently looking for a Service Desk Coordinator to join the team.Senior Archiving and Backup Engineer
- To support the design, implementation and management of the storage, backup and archive environment.
- A thorough understanding of SAN / NAS / backup / archive architecture is essential.
- Your primary responsibilities will be guiding archiving, backup and archiving strategies and recommending industry best practices, designing and deploying effective solutions, researching new and emerging technologies. You will also implement, update and maintain the storage and backup infrastructure across our organization, including delivery and documentation of ITSM processes.
- Several years of hands-on experience (ideally 7+) with enterprise IT archiving, backup and archiving architectures and how these solutions integrate into large-scale production applications.
- Several years (ideally 5+) Pre-sales engineering and / or architecture consultancy with large-scale assignments
- Deep knowledge of SAN, NAS and / or backup technologies
- Storage backend IBM SVC, IBM and Hitachi preferred, IBM Spectrum protect, Commvault, VEEAM, NetApp, Global File share solutions (CTERA, Panzura)
- Complete and expert knowledge of archiving architecture and its hardware / software products
- Excellent knowledge of business fluent English, (possibly also German)