An International Bank are seeking a range of Senior Associates and VPs to bolster their M&A group in London.
This is not simply an M&A execution focused role but one that will involve maintaining relations with clients and assisting in the origination efforts of their various groups.
This team cover a range of specialisms including, Consumer, Natural Resources, Industrials, TMT, Real Estate, Financial Sponsors and FIG, and are seeking mid-senior candidates to bolster their group due to their high deal flow.Responsibilities
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Directors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal
- Exposure to noted Sectors/Industry groups and Public M&A would be a bonus
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- Regulated role requiring existing or historical CF30 or Certification with the FCA as a minimum and Certification will be arranged as part of the role
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!