Currys PC World, Ashton Under Lyne, Snipe Retail Park (L02426)
15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
Up to £9.14 per hour
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As a Support Colleague in Currys PC World, you'll be keeping the store replenished and merchandised. One of the team working across a variety of areas from deliveries, displays and at times helping our customers too. No one will know the store quite like you.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Replenishing shelves and updating in-store displays
- Receiving and storing product deliveries
- Providing a customer first approach anytime you are present on the shopfloor; from locating product to answering general queries
Bringing customers and products together will motivate you, and your work will frame our customers' first impression of the store. You'll get a kick out of getting it right and be constantly learning ways to support the store achieving its targets.
You will need to be:
- Big on quality customer service
- Efficient and methodical
- A team player who can see the bigger picture for the store
We're proud to pay our Support Colleagues above the national living wage. Our basic hourly rate is £8.40 for under 21-year olds and £8.95 for over 21-year olds, with a competitive average bonus of 19p per hour. Some of our stores offer an additional location allowance on top of this too.
Another way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Performance related bonus
- Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema
- Colleague discounts across our range of brands; Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Travel
- Permanent colleagues also have a competitive holiday allowance and join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.