We're iD Mobile, one of the UK's leading mobile virtual network operators. We launched in May 2015 and have over 1 million Pay Monthly customers. We're pretty sure our success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers. We're delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We're a young and dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination, and creativity. If you've got a great idea, we'll help you run with it. We're passionate about finding new ways to address our customers' needs. We're a little different to other start-ups, though, because we're part of Dixons Carphone PLC, Europe's leading electrical and mobile retailer. So, although iD Mobile has only been going for a few years, we're part of a much bigger family.
As our Product Owner you will be responsible for delivering the roadmap for our digital self-service applications. Our digital self-service applications include Android, iPhone, and Huawei mobile apps, as well as a mobile responsive self-service website (my.idmobile.co.uk). You will work to understand how our customers think and behave, so as to deliver the best experience possible, in line with our self-serve strategic objectives. You will write user stories and acceptance criteria, collaborate with stakeholders and lead on the agile delivery process to launch initiatives from the roadmap.As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
Desired skills & Experience:
- Launch our new iD Mobile self-service applications - Android, iPhone, and Huawei mobile apps, as well as a mobile responsive self-service website (my.idmobile.co.uk)
- Create detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria, define personas, build customer journeys, guide UI/UX designs, supply copy, support writing test cases (with test team and BAs) and manage changes through from inception to LIVE.
- Refine the backlog, prioritise stories, lead sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Triage issues or bugs and work with the customer experience team to decrease pain points
- Regularly report on progress and the performance of our self-service applications using analytics tools
- Get involved and make use of the latest technologies to guide app development and promote innovation.
- Continually find opportunities to further optimise customer adoption and experience of our digital products in line with our self-service strategy
- Previous experience as Product Owner
- Strong technical know-how with a good understanding of mobile apps and web technologies is essential
- Experience delivering self-service applications is advantageous
- Experience working in an agile environment and an understanding of agile processes is favourable
- Capable of writing detailed user stories and acceptance criteria as well as creating personas and customer journeys.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.