Currys PC World, Llandudno, Mostyn Champneys Retail Park (L02083)
15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours
Up to £9.59 per hour
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As a Sales Colleague in Currys PC World, you'll be the face of our brand, which comes with great variety and responsibility. Putting customers first by offering the best advice and connecting them to the right technology. There will be plenty of training to get you up to speed and ensure your recommendations are top notch. Working closely with brands and suppliers, you'll even get to try out the tech for yourself.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products
- Creating an exceptional customer first experience
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
- Working across different departments and product ranges
Tech lovers don't look a certain way, nor do they have a set DNA, they do possess the same level of enthusiasm though. Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there delivers great reward.
You will need to be:
- Approachable and friendly
- Keen to learn about the latest technology
- Comfortable and confident working in a team
We're proud to pay our Sales Colleagues above the national living wage. Our basic hourly rate is £8.40 for under 21-year olds and £8.95 for over 21-year olds, with a competitive average bonus of 64p per hour. Some of our stores offer an additional location allowance on top of this too.
Another way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Performance related bonus
- Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema
- Colleague discounts across our range of brands; Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Travel
- Permanent colleagues also have a competitive holiday allowance and join our pension scheme
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.