Programme Manager - Privileged Access Management (PAM)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business undergoing significant change, take a key role in a large-scale multi-million-pound transformation programme and develop a high performing PAM function for Dixons Carphone Group.
You'll be responsible for developing and leading a high performing identity and access management function as well as oversee the PAM change and operational functions. Core responsible:
PAM Programme Implementation:
- Lead the delivery of cross functional PAM programme focused on defining and delivering changes to our role-based access controls and processes to support audit requirements
- Ability to work in partnership with the business, finance & IT, and wider Group
- Leading a team that provides PAM fulfilment and monitoring services.
- Working with the technology, cyber, risk and controls strategy function to operationalise new PAM functions (people, process and technology)
- Strong experience in working with Risk, Compliance and Audit findings and committees
- Engaging with the wider business (such as HR, IT, Finance and Compliance) to understand their requirements and align security capabilities accordingly
- Driving cultural change to ensure that PAM capabilities are adopted by internal and external technical system stakeholders within the business
- Must have strong core programme management skills, be comfortable leading and driving a plan and managing teams up to ExCo members
What we need you to have:
- Oversee a team of PAM SMEs, analysts and engineers
- Oversee the creation of PAM policy, processes and controls to support the PAM implementation.
- Partner Information Security to ensure alignment between security control frameworks, deployed technologies, and desired vs achieved outcomes
- Partner IT to ensure alignment between infrastructure, production and application services and strategy.
- Manage and execute delivery against programme plans and roadmaps.
- Manage the analysis and remediation of existing risks and issues assigned to the PAM programme.
- Represent the PAM programme for security, IT and other governance committees as required.
The role can be based from home, but must be flexible to travel to the main office as and when required (North Acton, London)12 months FTCCompetitive Salary
- IT Programme Delivery, PAM preferred, or IT Transformation (network / middleware)
- IT Service Delivery, operational delivery of PAM function
- Experience working in complex, legacy Technology environments
- Experience in addressing audit report findings
- Experience in working in cross functional teams and leading change management
- Delivering IAM/PAM to meet compliance requirements
- Proven experience on Identity Governance, and Segregation of Duties
- Proven experience working with identity and access management tools, enterprise directory technology stack, data mapping and related resource adapter sets
- Proven understanding of access management within highly complex environments.
- Proven understanding of current best practise approach to security assurance and the application of security frameworks
- Experience of supplier and third party risk management