Our client is top Tier Private Equity investor with a Value add and opportunistic investment Strategy across any sector (focus on Hotels and Commercial).
They are now looking to add a Senior Associate into their investment team. This is a great opportunity with great room for growth and progression within a small but very strong business (plenty of responsibility and autonomy).Job Description:
- Origination & Execution of investment opportunities.
- Reporting directly to head of the team.
- Assist with firms on going asset management of investments and communication with Investors.
- Help with management of Junior members of the team.
- 5-8 years Real Estate experience within a top tier Investment bank or private equity fund. (ideally both)
- Minimum 2:1 Degree from a top university.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective communicator
- Great leadership abilities.
- Potential to be a rain/deal maker in the Future
If you fit the requirements for this role, then please apply today or call Andrew Pringle on 02074920702.