Role: Principal Technical Lead
Location: London (WFH options will be available)
Duration: 6 Months
Rates: up to £750/day (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based energy client is currently looking for an experienced Principle Technical Lead to join them on an initial contract until the end of the year as they expand their investment in data and analytics. This role is to provide technical leadership to multiple product teams, supporting the Technical Leads in those teams as well as architectural design.
- Own the technical design and technical strategy for client, partnering with the Product Managers to lead implementation.
- Work closely with a wide range of business and IT stakeholders to ensure the correct day-to-day and strategic technical decisions are made, implemented, and documented.
- Build and maintain motivated software development teams, ensuring that we recruit the right people, and develop our people to their full potential.
- Lead investigations into new technology and be hands-on with initially proving new solutions.
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates, and focuses on what is most important.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles, and prioritise against constraints.
- Extensive IT experience in leading complex technical delivery.
- Significant experience with Azure Functions, Web Apps, Event architecture (event hub, event bus etc.), ELK, etc.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD delivery using GIT, VSTS/ADO, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Excellent C#s skills.
- Experience with other programming languages will be highly desirable
- Practical Agile experience in startup and/or enterprise environments.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92752829