Senior E-commerce AnalystLondon or UK Nationwide
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) provides millions of people in the U.K. with products to help them manage their financial lives, protect their identities, and access financial services. ECS is a high-visibility business unit that is strategically important to Experian's leadership and stakeholders. Experian's consumer business is a market leader in the U.K., U.S. and Brazil. Further, the consumer business has high ambitions for growth and empowering customers in the markets we serve.
We are seeking a Senior E-commerce Analyst
to drive the development of our e-commerce analytics capability towards best-in-class, provide strategic insights and decision support to our engagement and monetisation activities and drive our ability to test, learn and target to support business growth. As a senior member of the Experian Consumer Services Analytics team, this role will work cohesively across the business to drive high performance and create value.
This is a new created role and a great opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic e-commerce operation within our Consumer Services business and to lead our e-commerce analytics activities. The role works side by side with our e-commerce team which is responsible for the optimisation and performance of our Experian.co.uk real estate, including all consumer-facing pages and the logged in environment for our Free product.
This is an exciting, challenging and hands-on role in a fast-paced environment where you will be required to use analytics and insights to drive the e-commerce strategy, ensuring Experian is maximising customer engagement and monetisation across all touchpoints of the user journey. It will expose you to leading technologies and infrastructure and give you the opportunity to improve your skills in big data, data science and business intelligence. You will be responsible for creating data-driven and actionable insights to support our e-commerce business, helping them to drive consumer engagement and revenue growth.The successful candidate will be accountable for the following activities:
Could this role be for you?
- Provision of decision support and thought leadership to the e-commerce team in matters spanning optimisation testing strategy, experimental design, test performance and site performance Challenge business partners, as needed, to drive better decisions.
- Development of advanced descriptive and predictive analytics to leverage data and identify key insights and opportunities to support feature development, commercial initiatives, engagement campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Provision of guidance on testing strategy including optimal test and control group sizing to generate statistically significant results in the shortest time possible.
- Generation of insights from testing and experimentation including A/B, multivariate and personalisation tests which inform further optimisation and maximise revenue across the Experian real estate.
- Creation and ownership of regular business reports and dashboards using tools such as Microstrategy and Google Data Studio to provide insight on website performance, funnels, customer journeys and online behaviours to identify areas of high revenue opportunity.
- Provision of in-depth analyses of product usage, customer engagement, customer behaviours and revenue generation and the identification of optimal customer segments for behavioural targeting and personalisation testing
- Support the wider Analytics community within Experian through knowledge sharing and collaboration with other analytical teams.
- Attend, support and contribute to stakeholder meetings, including presenting results, conclusions and recommendations in both written and verbal form and provide an impartial and independent voice in the data driven decision making process.
- Partner effectively with the e-commerce team to drive performance in excess of management expectations. Proactively engage and build strong relationships with the e-commerce team so as to stay connected on strategies and initiatives.
- Support continuous improvement efforts in the Analytics function and leverage opportunities for technology, standardisation and optimisation of analytical and business processes.
- Extensive experience of e-commerce analytics gained across roles in large e-commerce companies.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of broader business principles, including strategy.
- Ability to provide compelling recommendations and influence senior leaders. Confidence to engage in the business discussion and debate - not just the numbers.
- Extensive experience in experimentation (using techniques such as A/B testing), performance measurement, data visualisation
- Extensive experience across a range of data, analytical and BI tools eg Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SQL, R/Python, Microstrategy/Tableau and Mixpanel.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and oral). Ability to convey complex issues in a simple manner.
- Excellent analytics skills with the ability to draw concise insights from large sets of data.
- Any experience in mathematical modelling, statistical inference and machine learning is desirable
Who are Experian?
- Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
- We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
- For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
- Our 17,200 people in 44 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
- Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
- To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay #LI-G
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92751984