£30,000 - £40,000 + 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) + study support + pension + free parking
Financial Controller required to take responsibility for all day-to-day financial management for a growing Wrexham organisation. The role will ensure effective financial and management accounting, cash and risk management across the organisation. Reporting to the Board, this is a great opportunity for an individual with a good track record of financial management experience to be part of an ambitious management team.
* Management and development of financial controls and systems
* Preparation, development and analysis of management accounting and other financial reporting mechanisms
* Provision of support to the Board and management team in delivering financial and business strategy
* Continuous review and improvement to financial control and management information systems
* Development of effective budgeting, forecasting and business planning tools
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Preparation and analysis of cash flow information
* Preparation for year-end accounts liaising with external accountants and auditors
* Management and leadership of a small accounts team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes -:
* Qualified or part qualified accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA or qualified by experience
* Detailed understanding of accounting and financial systems, processes and controls
* Proven track record producing management accounts, cash flow forecasts and budgets
* Comprehensive understanding of transactional accounting processes
* Management skills to lead a small team
* Strong ability to analyse and interpret complex data to inform robust decision making
* Confident IT skills, particularly using Excel
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Confident communication skills to inform, influence and enable others
The business is a long established, privately owned organisation, head quartered in Wrexham. The business is a key player in the sector and therefore this role presents a great opportunity for an ambitious and experienced candidate to continue their financial management career.
* £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* + study support
* Free on site car park
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, Travail Employment Group will immediately receive your application. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position