Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects throughout the UK. We are looking for a Senior UI Developer to join their successful, stable, and growing team.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Senior UI Developer
To £65-75K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
You will come from a background which will have given you great experience as a Senior UI Developer, and will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent understanding of Angular
· High proficiency in web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3
· Very high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment
· Development of multiple REST APIs
· Proficiency in Git
· Being an adaptable, resourceful, well organised team player with a strong work ethic who is committed to delivering quality solutions on time
· The ability to lead by example and have mentored other team members
Our client is looking for a confident Senior UI Developer to join their busy team.
Job role and responsibilities
As a Senior UI Developer you will be responsible for the following:
· Contributing to UI designs and engineering best practices as well as writing solution code. Duties include:
· Assisting with UI-based test automation activities
· Contributing to a catalogue of common assets such as code templates, libraries, utilities and services
· Developing automated build and deployment processes to enable teams agility
· Contributing to UI development standards for the team
· Understanding, and where necessary challenging requirements, to ensure the correct solution is designed and implemented
· Being actively involved in all planning sessions
· Managing your time and helping the team meet their sprint goals
· Carrying out code reviews via pull requests and helping to ensure the quality of the code base
· Ensuring their code meets team standards
· Translation UX and UI designs into working code
· Support DevOps capabilities of the team
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme