£30,000 to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Excellent Benefits & L+D | Experience Essential - RGN or ODP Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse or ODP with experience working in Recovery/Post-Anaesthetic Care is required to join a leading Yorkshire hospital.
Details of this Recovery Nurse/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30000 to £35000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Nurse/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation