Our client is currently recruiting for a Marketing Automation & Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing Marketing team!
As a Marketing Automation & Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining our client's digital marketing efforts through their marketing automation platform.
You will work closely with both the Content Manager and Marketing Manager, to support the delivery of our client's commercial strategy.
Key responsibilities include;
* Use of Pardot to create, test and deploy single and multi-step e-mail campaigns, landing pages, events and webinars for different distribution channels and segments, utilising dynamic content with tokens and scripts.
* Working with colleagues in the Marketing & Sales teams to help deliver campaigns
* Developing and maintaining responsive e-mail templates, troubleshoot issues, and stay abreast of technology advances
* Test (A/B), analyse and report on e-mail campaign performance on a regular recurring basis. Identification of trends and opportunities for improved open, click through, conversion and other metrics.
* Working with different sales partners channels and understanding the sales structure to build effective distributions lists
* As well as expertise in e-mail marketing best practice, you must able to demonstrate sound experience within digital marketing and using Pardot and working knowledge of Salesforce is considered to be essential.
* Ideally you will have experience in digital marketing to both B2B and Public Sector sectors, with sound project management skills and a capability to remain adaptive within an ever changing environment.
* A background within technology/telecommunications within a digital marketing function would be highly advantageous.
* Together with a clear passion for digital marketing, you would possess strong communication skills (written and verbal), with a proven ability to manage and develop relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
In recognition of requirements over the course of the Covid pandemic, our client are currently enabling flexible remote working