Elevation are proud to be working with a market leading manufacturing business as they look to appoint a world class HSE Advisor. With over 100 heads on site and turn over >£20M, this is a great contract for a HSE professional to really make a difference.
HSE Advisor responsibilities include:
- Management of all 45001 and 14001 systems on site
- Continue the HSE culture change on site, "challenge the norm"
- Act as the primary Company interface with the HSE, Insurance Companies and any other external agencies involved in H&S including ISO auditors
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks can be reduced
- Adopt and implement working practices that are safe and comply with current legislation.
- Implement, manage and control site H&S communication strategy.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Carry out regular site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
I am keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Stable career in HSE in a manufacturing business
- Results driven individual
- Attention to detail
This is truly a world class opportunity for a progressive HSE professional to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and similar positions, please visit (url removed)