Are you a dedicated graduate teaching assistant who has a genuine passion working with Primary School learners on a 1:1 basis?
Do you strive to support learners academically to boost their knowledge within the core subjects in all Key Stages?
Would you like to work in a school that supports there Teaching Assistants with ongoing CPD training and professional development?
If so, I need to hear from you!
I am working with a large School based in a quit area in Harrow, who consistently thrive in providing first class teaching and life skills to its learners. They are renowned for recruiting graduate Teaching Assistants, and have previously supported with PGCE applications which have proven to be successful.
This particular position will be working as a general classroom Teaching Assistant, and they do have two SEN Learners on the Autism Spectrum, which is verbal.
* Fantastic CDP training and opportunities to further develop current skills
* Supportive and honest leadership team
* Ability to support with a PGCE application
* Dedicated students who want to learn
* Close to public transport
* To engage with children in a personal and professional manor
* To build confidence so children feel comfortable explaining their challenges
* To have a brilliant knowledge and understanding of the Primary Curriculum
* To be comfortable supporting and engaging with SEN Learners
* To be able to provide or request an up to date DBS
* Have a BA Hons within Childcare/Early Years or a similar subject
* To be able to produce 2 employment references
* To have previous experience or qualified with working within Primary Schools
* To be dedicated to progress your career within Primary Education.
Do you believe you have the skillset, personality and motivation to succeed within this role? If so, I would love to hear from you to discuss further! Please click apply now and Mark will be in touch shortly