You will act as a contact point and source of advice/guidance to Business and Risk stakeholders in identification and management of operational and compliance risks and support regular reviews of key documentation, processes and policies.
You will also maintain close relationships with business management to provide objective challenge to business risk profiles and advice on risk mitigation and incident/issue remediation strategies.
You will be involved in managing Operational Resilience and Business Continuity for Europe businesses.About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Proven years of Risk or Audit experience with good business knowledge across International Business and Institutional Products,
- Experience in managing Business Continuity and Operational Resilience is preferred
- Demonstrates initiative and proactive skills by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues and challenging outcomes
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred
- Able to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.