French Teaching job in Somerset
Lovely school in Somerset, looking for a well-qualified and passionate French teacher to join the dedicated team coming into September for Term 1, with a possibility of extending the school permanent basis in a Head of Department role.
This school is a state-run boarding school that teaches children from Year 7 through to sixth form.
Ideal opportunity for either an NQT, or a more established teacher! The school will offer plenty of training, support, and progression for the right person.
To be considered for this MFL job, you will need to have the following experiences or qualifications:
* PGCE in MFL, French specialist desired
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment within KS3 and 4
* Experience planning and marking
* Flexible and individual in teaching style
What you'll get in return
* Paid to scale
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in the specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - shopping vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Izzy Ralph on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.