Sales and Marketing Assistant - Remote, Bournemouth -
Are you a sales focused marketer with at least 1-2 years' experience? This is an excellent opportunity in a 50:50 split sales and marketing position, to join a business in a very exciting growth period!The Company - Sales and Marketing Assistant
Our exclusive client is making waves in the technology sector with regards to safety across construction, industrial and logistics. They are the go-to business with regards to hugely practical technology and software solutions, in a very exciting phase in their growth plans!
They're seeking a Sales and Marketing Assistant within this brand-new opportunity, to join their Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Executive.The Role - Sales and Marketing Assistant
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
Requirements - Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Conducting market and product research, analysing product sales performance, and making recommendations.
- Assisting in content writing and creating materials such as blogs, white papers, sales presentations, and event pieces.
- Maintaining the CRM database (HubSpot), ensuring information is up to date.
- Utilising the CRM to speak to prospective customers and qualify warm leads before passing onto the sales team to convert.
In order to be considered you will have:
- At least 1-2 years sales focused marketing experience, ideally with a 50:50 split in responsibilities.
- Have experience of managing a CRM or database, and qualifying warm leads.
- Ideally come from a B2B background, with technology/construction being a bonus.
- Drive, have your own transport and be willing to travel to Bournemouth ad-hoc and up to once a week across the wider UK.
This role is fully remote, with ad-hoc travel to their HQ in Bournemouth and travel up to once a week to their relevant sites. Therefore, candidates must drive and have their own transport, and ideally be located across southern and central counties such as (but not limited to) Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex.
The line manager is based in Cambridgeshire, so being further north is not an issue, but you have to be happy with the travel as outlined above.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.