HR Business Partner - Wrexham - £40,000 - Engineering/Manufacturing - Unionised Environment
We are exclusively partnering with our Engineering/Manufacturing client with a HR Business Partner role to support their Wrexham site.
This is a full time, permanent role based on site in which you will be a true generalist HR Business Partner who has the capability to support as an operational HR generalist but also as a strategic partner to the business.
To be successful in the role:
- You will be a change expert looking to drive and implement organisational changes aligned with the business strategy.
- You will design and implement the HR programs and projects across your business area to support organisational targets and objectives.
- You will build strong and influential relationships across the business.
- You will provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all HR matters.
- You will actively support the people development and succession planning initiatives ensuring they're in line with the business strategy.
Upon a successful application for this role, you will receive a call from our specialist consultant to discuss the role and business in further detail, alongside a full job description provided by the client and an understanding of next steps which requires an initial interview stage with ourselves.
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have a CIPD Level 5 as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Have experience of dealing with trade unions within manufacturing/engineering or similar