Automation Test Engineer - Leeds/Remote - £495 Per Day (3 Months) - Start ASAP - Outside IR35Are you a strong communicator with experience creating test automation frameworks from scratch and writing automated tests using tools such as Selenium?Does the opportunity to work both remotely and in the office, WHILST earning £495 a day, appeal to you?Do you want to work for a company that makes you feel important and values work-life balance?
If you answered yes to the questions above then look no further!
The Test Automation Engineer will work as a part of the data ops team and perform end to end testing on the data product being delivered as a part of the project.
Contract is 3 months initially with the possibility to extend to 6 months.
Working from home at first, then working in the office located in Leeds 2 days a week.Role requirements and responsibilities:
It is highly desirable for the candidate to:
- Taking ownership of developing our test automation systems, and acting as a subject matter expert in the team for tests and test infrastructure.
- Write reusable and extensible tests which can evolve with the product.
- Use your knowledge to help the product development team build processes and feature specifications that will ensure our end users experience a high-quality, usable, secure, and reliable product.
- Communicate what, how, and why of our test strategy for ensuring quality to your team and external development partners.
- Design and build prototypes and experiments that can validate and improve our system architecture and eliminate gaps in our test approach.
- Work with your team to continually improve the development.
- Experience in integration testing.
- Experienced in working on API testing using tools such as Postman and SOAPUI to name a few.
- Experience in using Git Hub and CI/CD.
- Must have valid SC clearance or be eligible, the former is preferred.
- Have public sector experience.
- Be highly proficient with Selenium.
- Be a strong communicator.
For immediate consideration please send your CV to or apply below!