We are recruiting for an experienced level 3 qualified Room leader to join a lovely nursery in based in Dorking, Surrey. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, an interest in child development and a good working knowledge of EYFS.
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of working in a childcare setting
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room leader responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and directing staff in the room to deliver high standards of care and education.
- Observing children and managing their learning and development records
- Compliance with EYFS and planning exciting age appropriate activities both indoors and outdoors
- Key worker responsibilities to recording children's development
- Working in partnership with parents and key interfacing groups
- Working to nursery policy and procedures in relation to Safeguarding, Health & Safety
- Attending parent's evenings and supporting open days
- Attending staff meetings and training as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call