Job Title: Group Management Accountant
Salary: £39k - £45k
Manufacturing sector business, with a pedigree and track record of excellence in their field require a deadline focus Group Management Accountant to handle the management accounts and supervise a team of four accountancy support staff.
Purpose of the job
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and production of all accounts.
Support the Head of Finance to lead the team and handle complex queries your staff have.
The successful Management Accountant will be a qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA minimum 1-year post qualification experience is preferred but not necessary.
Key responsibilities and tasks
· The production of monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliation in line with the group reporting timetable
· Preparation of cash-flow forecasts, managing group transaction in line with agreed facilities
· Preparation of financial statements and the filing of mandatory paperwork and returns with Companies House
· Production of business budgets, reconciling against these thereafter with commercial actions based on analysis
· Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
· An adaptable, tenacious and entrepreneurial personality
· The ability to build and influence relationships quickly
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.