Sales Ledger Administrator£20,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)Frome, SomersetPermanent
Would you love to work for a company who has seen rapid growth over the past 12 months? Are you an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator seeking a new role with an internationally based company? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
Due to internal promotion, my client is seeking an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator to join their hardworking and dedicated team. You will be assisting in the management and development of the company's financial function for all UK activity. You will take responsibility for all the administration aspects of the debt ledger, company banking and monthly management accounts reporting on business performance.
- Administration, monitoring and reporting of the company debt ledger
- Processing of invoices, credit/debit notes and cash receipts
- Issuing and reconciliation of customer account statements
- Banking and bank reconciliation
- Maintain customer information
- Produce support information
- Assist the Accountants with the preparation of accurate and timely management accounts
- Maintaining a knowledge of purchase ledger
- Previous sales ledger experience essential
- AAT qualified
- Professional and flexible approach
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hours per week).
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.