The Share Register Analysis team provides high quality reports to over 700 EMEA companies. The Analysis Manager will be responsible for the quality and timely delivery of analysis reports for a group of clients. The Analysis Manager will also be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating the workloads of the relevant team members.
The Analysis Manager will interact with clients and well as the Share Register Analysis, Compliance, Client Relations and Business Development teams, based in London and Mumbai.
The Analysis Manager will report to the Head of Analysis. The accountabilities below will be the responsibility of the Analysis Manager, with support from the Head of Analysis.
The Analysis Manager has in depth knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and trends and experience of presenting shareholder analysis reports to Investor Relations audiences. Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Overseeing and mentoring analysis work and being responsible for all services delivered to particular clients
- Overseeing the workloads and tasks of team members
- Ensuring the quality of SRA data using our proprietary software
- Reviewing market announcements, trading volumes and specific analysis-related intelligence
- Compiling reports for clients, including commentary writing
- Answering clients' analysis queries
- Planning and overseeing the execution of analytical projects
- Co-ordinating on-boarding of new clients
- Reviewing team processes on a regular basis and suggesting possible improvements
- Influencing the strategic direction of the team to better meet clients' needs
- Being the analysis point of contact for certain clients and groups of clients
- Upselling to clients where appropriate
- Participating in performance reviews for direct reports
Key Success Indicators
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of SRA reports
- Ensure that client queries are responded to accurately and quickly
- Ensure that team members are performing to a high standard and have the necessary training and skills to carry out their roles
- Ensure that the team works together effectively to carry out all tasks required