Are you a Passionate and dedicate Science Teacher?
Reed Education are currently working with a secondary school in North Oxfordshire area who are looking to appoint a new Teacher of Science to their thriving department delivering key stage 3-5 GCSE and A Level curriculum. The school are looking for a motivated Science Teacher to join them on a temporary supply contract through to the end of the academic year.
• The school is looking for an engaging multidisciplined Science Teacher
• Qualified and Experienced
• You will be part of a supportive team
• Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities
• Working with Secondary school students' Key stage 3-5
• Must have experience of teaching Science in the UK curriculum
• Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'.
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Oxford. We would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.