Practice Manager - Chichester
£40,000 + £45,000
This job role will be to manage an experienced team in Chichester. This practice sees both NHS and private patients. As a modern practice we offer the latest in treatment and services including hygiene, clear brace, bridges and teeth whitening. The role would suit a candidate with experience in the dental industry who is looking to step up or is currently in optics or retail management.Main Responsibilities:
We are looking for:
- Coaching and developing the team
- Lead the practice team to meet targets, private and NHS
- Manage the feedback from patients
- Conducting daily weekly and monthly checks to ensure compliance
- Carrying out marketing activities, to ensure that patient volumes are maximised.
- Experienced in successfully leading, mentoring and developing small teams, to meet and exceed targets.
- Patient orientated, with a focus on delivering "excellence", in all areas of the patient life cycle.
- Ideally a CQC registered manager
- Experience in the dental industry