To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us onWeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Ref 20468Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Solution ManagerYour New Salary: up to £80k as total package (depending on experience)Location: LondonJob status: PermanentStart date: ASAPWhat You'll be Doing Each Day:
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- To collaborate with the Business Manager(s) to discover customer needs and recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solutions and services offerings.
- Involving in the whole Pre-Sales Solution stage that comprise of attending customer meetings, formulate a winning strategy by producing the best solution design, provide presentations, demonstrations, proposal writing and answer RFP/bid.
- Act as Bid management function in RPF bid projects.
- System input and operation for pre-sales solution part in BSS / CRM. Comply with specified KPI timescales and ensure solution is deliverable.
- Managing suppliers including collecting & evaluating the suitable solutions / services
- Providing technical solution verification and resource validation with support departments and suppliers
- To work under the guidance of technical experts as a team and share solution knowledge regularly
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Good command of written and verbal English and Mandarin.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications
- Solid relevant working experience in Telecommunication industry
- CCNA Certification or same level required, CCNP or same level is preferred, CCIE is a definite advantage, understanding about the Routing and Switching or Servers and Storage and Virtualisation technologies, could design and implement the projects base on customers' requirements independently.
- Familiar with telecom products such as IPLC / MPLS VPN / SDWAN / IPsec VPN etc.
- Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the ability to communicate effectively with a large user base of differing levels of IT skills
- Ability on effective client consultation to understand their requests and requirements
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.