Our client is an established Property Finance Brokerage and a new role has opened up for a Mortgage Desk Co-Ordinator to join the team.Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role will require telephone skills along with experience in dealing with brokers, compliance dept, lenders, and general insurance providers .
You will be required to speak to Appointed Representatives from other networks and discuss the merits of joining the their newly launched Network, using a multitude of skills including written communication, administration and sales techniques.Job Responsibilities:
FCA Application Processing:
- Contacting and discussing the merits of joining the F4B Network with AR's from other Networks and DA individuals
- Preparing FCA applications to be referred to our compliance dept for approval.
- Delivering a first-class personalised service: Liaising with AR's, Intermediaries compliance and Directors of the firm
- Assist with day to day processing of applications to the FCA, referencing and advising on some compliance issues
- Update commission spreadsheets and weekly sales reports
The ideal candidate will have
- Ensure all applications are accurate and complete before submission to Compliance dept and FCA.
- Follow up applications through to authorisation in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Ensure all supporting documentation for the application has been provided.
- Set reviews to ensure application is processed promptly
- Maintain accurate and up to date notes and commentary for compliance purposes.
- Significant experience in a regulated advisory role or compliance role
- Well organised, coupled with a good eye for detail.
- A positive, self-sufficient individual with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working.
- Fully understand and compliant with FCA requirements and SLA's.
- Determined to succeed, high energy levels and a good team player.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery.