Commercial Solicitor / Senior Solicitor Cardiff / Home WorkingThe Opportunities:
You will work for one of the country's largest and most reputable commercial law firms, rated in Legal 500 as a Tier 1 firm. You will join a market leading commercial team dealing with excellent quality and high calibre work within specialisms including IT & Tech, GDPR and projects. The office is based in Cardiff City Centre, and will continue to offer an element of home working in addition to office working post Covid19.
- Commercial Projects vacancy - strong background in good quality commercial contract work. You will be advising on a wide range of commercial projects matters related to leisure (unitary and district council projects including DBOM), local authority procurement, PPP arrangements, infrastructure frameworks, transportation projects and technology - including broadband and telecommunications. You will provide comprehensive, strategic and commercial legal advice in connection with the development of such projects to ensure our clients have an accurate understanding of their obligations and rights throughout the project lifespan. You will draw up required documentation and negotiate points to ensure a workable agreement that serves all parties.
- GDPR vacancy - you will have a strong background in good quality commercial contract work. The role will advice on data sharing and complex export arrangements; responses to Information Commissioner Office complaints and investigations; subject access requests, freedom of information issues and data privacy impact statements. You will be involved in drafting privacy notices, consent forms and records of processing activities and providing advice on compliance matters. The role also involves designing and delivering client training and provision of sessions on a wide range of data protection compliance, information governance and GDPR matters.
- IT / Technology vacancy - you will have a background in commercial and technology work across the public and/or private sectors. This role involves advising Government, Universities and industry clients on significant technology projects, including devising innovative procurement strategies and governance structures, and advising across broadband infrastructure, cloud computing, app development, business process outsourcing, ecommerce advice, data protection, cyber security and technology matters.
You will receive a personal career path and several opportunities to climb the career ladder within this reputable organisation, working under a supportive Partnership team across the Country.The experience you will bring to the team
What you will get in return
- A qualified Commercial Solicitor / Senior Solicitor with experience in IT/Tech, GDPR and/or projects
- Experience is commercial law is essential
- Excellent academics (2:1 degree and strong A Levels) is essential
- You must be commercially aware
- You must be a team player
- This is a full-time permanent position
Are you up for the challenge?
- An excellent salary above market average
- A fantastic benefit package
- Home working
- The highest quality of work / experience
- Personal career progression and development
- Working under tier 1 market leading Lawyers.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.