As a senior full stack developer you will participate to the development of Front-end and back-end applications.
Full stack development, working on core Sports forecasting productsClient Details
Industry Leading Sports forecasting business.DescriptionCompetencies:
- Deep understanding and experience of .NET C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Deep understanding and experience of service-oriented architectures Deep understanding
- Deep understanding of Microservices and experience of MS SQL
- Demonstrable experience with DevOps tools
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
- Attention to detail is essential especially when under pressure and time constraints
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges
- Highly motivated to work directly for a front-office IT team
- Acts with integrity and discipline
- Mandatory : Several years' experience working in the financial sector
- Desirable: Experience with xVA risk systems with a good understanding of XVA concepts (pre and post trade)
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners and clients before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
Excellent rates of pay
Working with Bleeding edge technologies.