2nd Line IT Support Engineer-Plymouth Are you a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
seeking your next exciting and valued opportunity?If so, you will be bound to be interested in this position
, to join one of the fastest growing IT companies within the South West, committed to providing IT Support, Cloud, Infrastructure and Managed Solutions.
You will be part of a team who are responsible for delivering IT & Unified Comms projects on a weekly basis to clients across the region. You will also be able to provide these businesses with technical IT support as required.2nd Line IT Support Engineer Required Experience:
2nd Line IT Support Engineer Skills:
- Have a minimum of two years of working on a support desk or in an IT role.
- Be able to work to and hit agreed upon SLAs.
- Be comfortable in assisting less experienced colleagues.
- Have a full driving licence
2nd Line IT Support Engineer Useful Qualifications:
- Microsoft Server Environments - 2016/2019
- Microsoft Desktop Environments - 8/10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualisation Technologies - HyperV/VMware
- Network Troubleshooting - DNS/DHCP/VPN/NAT
- Network Diagnostics - Routers/Switches
The salary is paying up to £22,500 - £27,500
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Experience and knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Attained industry accreditations
Interested?!? Send your up-to-date CV to Mark Lasisi at Crimson for review.2nd Line IT Support Engineer - Plymouth