Kingswood Holdings Limited (trading as Kingswood) is an AIM-listed integrated wealth management group, with more than 16,000 active clients and c. £5.6 billion of Assets under Management. It has a growing network of offices across the UK as well as offices in New York and Johannesburg. Clients range from private individuals to some of the UK's largest universities. The Group's vision is to become a leading global provider of trusted wealth planning and investment management solutions to clients, underpinned by investment in people and innovation in technology to support our advisers and clients.
Due to Kingswood's growth, we are seeking additional candidates with IFA Financial Administration experience to join a growing Review Team based in our Hessle office (Hull). This team is responsible for preparing the documentation required for the Financial Advisors' review meetings with clients and the associated administration.Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling a full review pack for each client annually when requested by adviser/client liaison that ensures the client remains compliant
- Ensure timely execution of requests to produce client review reports to include attitude to risk analysis, fund analysis and portfolio performance
- Accurate recording and maintenance of information on Dynamic Planner
- Assisting advisers in the creation of client financial reports and letters
- Producing detailed valuations of clients' investments
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Ensure shared working area is kept up to date and all client documents are saved in the appropriate location
- Regular liaison with Financial Advisors and product providers
Experience of XPLAN and Dynamic Planner would be useful but is not essential.
Kingswood has excellent benefits including private health cover, life assurance, income protection, medical cash plan, cycle to work scheme, pension contribution, 25 days' holiday plus a day off for your birthday, 2 paid days off/year to volunteer within the community and a flexible working policy.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.