Due to continued growth, a global award winning specialist packaging related manufacturing organisation which has been successfully operating for over 40 years is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (50:50) to join its engineering team. Hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm with no shifts or call out.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following across the site:
- Providing both reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining a variety of production machinery (pneumatic, hydraulic etc).
- Fault finding both electrically and mechanically.
- Assisting in the installation of new machinery.
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineering experience.
- Mechanical / electrical qualifications.
- Fault finding ability both electrically and mechanically.
- FMCG / food manufacturing industry knowledge.
The company has been successfully operating for over 40 years with an increasing multi-million-pound turnover. They employ around 50 people in the high-tech factory north of Norwich. With rapid design and prototyping they can quickly service their enviable client list which is wide and varied including many leading FMCG household names.
In return you will receive a salary of £38,000 - £44,000 pa dependent on experience plus benefits.
If this sounds like the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!