Automation QA Engineer, Bedfordshire, £50,000-£55,000Company profile:
You will be working as an Automation QA Engineer for a groundbreaking Research and development company based in Bedfordshire.
They have seen incredible growth over the last two years, and have doubled their headcount.
As their Automation QA Engineer you will get to be a part of a company that are doing some incredibly interesting work within the Unmanned Vehicle Systems sector, working on projects that have the capacity to change the world- including Unmanned Medical Delivery systems.Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve test Automation frameworks
- Build test automation systems for development
- Take control of CI/CD pipelines
- Carry out system testing
What will you get in return?
- Experience with Java or C++ for test automation
- Experience creating test frameworks from scratch
- Some experience with CI/CD
What to do next:
- Salary up to £55,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Profit based performance bonus
- WFH flexibility- They are happy to accommodate a WFH/office based structure
My client are reviewing CVs asap, if you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.