We are currently working with a Motor Garage near Horsham in West Sussex who are looking to recruit an LCV (Light Commercial)Technician to join their growing team. You will be working for a well-known brand working in excellent conditions and will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with manufacturer training and full support from the management team.Location: nr Horsham in West SussexSalary: Circa 29k basic plus around 5-9k bonusJob Role: LCV Technician
As an LCV Technician you'll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of LCV Vehicles. You'll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you'll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
To apply for this LCV Technician / Mechanic position you will need:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a Vehicle Technician / LCV Technician position (Light Commercial)
- Full UK Driving licence
- To Possess excellent communication skills
- Be Focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
- Health and safety conscious
- Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
If you are looking to build your Career in a Vehicle Technician position, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.LCV Technician Package
- Basic Salary up to £29K (Depending on Experience)
- Monthly Bonus Scheme OTE circa £38K
Apply for this LCV Technician position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Andy at Jago Consultants. Alternatively call today to find out about more Vehicle Technician / LCV Mechanic positions in your area.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.