£50,000 - £60,000 baseLocation: anywhere in the UK
Our International client is currently looking for an industry experience Engineering professional who is able to take overall responsibility for managing the Field Service partner base both in the UK and abroad.Engineering Manager key responsibilities and experience needed
- A background in Auto Electrical/Automotive electronics.
- Knowledge and experience of Telematics systems.
- A willingness to travel Nationally & Internationally as the need arises.
- Ability to interface with persons of differing levels of seniority (typically from Engineer through to Engineering Director).
- Has experience of large transportation organisations globally.
- Management experience in a related industry
- Proven track record and ability to manage a subcontractor installation network globally
- Ability to source new install partners globally
- Ability to manage and maintain a technical database
- Able to create vehicle specific technical installation guides
- Ability to integrate current and new hardware solutions into customer vehicles
- Ability to carry out product training either face to face or virtually.
- Overall responsibility for Managing the Field Service partner base (Global)
- Administer and produce Technical documentation, GRIDs and Field Service Bulletins
- Technical escalation, point of contact for partner Installers/Agents/Customers
- Field service problems relating to service visits/installations or poor communications with service vendors and or customers
- Questions or requirements for field based technical documentation/information
- New hardware integration
If you feel you have right industry experience needed for this Engineering Manager opportunity then please send your details as soon as possible to Ian Baldry at VPSS