Hampton Gardens School
Hartland Avenue, Hampton Gardens, Peterborough, PE7 8HR.Hampton Gardens is an 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College. Required for September 2021Teaching Assistant Level 1 & Midday Supervisor
We are currently looking for five Level 1 Teaching Assistants to join our successful Achievement Support team, as the school continues to grow and the department expands to support another year group. This is a permanent position of 27.5 hours per week and is term time only.Working Hours:
Teaching Assistant (Level 1) 8.30am to 3.10pm 27.5 hrs (25-min unpaid lunch break) Salary:Teaching Assistant (Level 1) (Grade 4)
Full-time salary (52 weeks) From: £18,562 to: £19,312
Term-time salary (27.5hrs p/w) From: £11,460 to: £11,923
The school uses Support Staff to carry out Midday Supervision and this has been particularly successful in managing student behaviour and helps to build positive relationships with students. We will also require applicants to work as a Midday Supervisor; a separate contract will be issued for each post.Midday Supervisor
1.20pm - 2.05pm (Mon-Fri), 3.75 hours per week (Mon-Fri), term-time only
Actual Salary (Grade 5) £1,625 - £1,691What we can offer you in return:
Please note that we are unable to accept online applications or CVs. If you would like to apply for this position please visit the Hampton Academies Trust website to complete an application form.Closing date:9.00am on Monday 21 June 2021
- A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
- We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
- Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
- Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
- Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.