£18'000 - £25'000 Basic + Training + Progression + Package
Perfect role for ambitious trainees and juniors that want to get involved in the thriving air conditioning engineering industry in this exciting estimator role. You will train with some of the best people in the industry in a role that will keep you challenged daily and offer quick progression if you are keen to learn and are a team player!
This company are one of the largest and well known in the air conditioning industry thanks to their brilliant service and work on big commercial and industrial projects. You will be working in a dynamic team where you'll train how to be a fully fledged estimator in a trainee role with prospects that are second to none. If you know about this industry and want to forge a first class career, this role is the one for you.
* Trainee estimator role based in Kent
* Taking calls from customers and pricing jobs
* Training on how to use all systems and estimate correctly
* Site visits and surveys with senior estimators
* Working closely with Senior figures and the sales team
You will be:
* Keen to develop a career as an Estimator
* Mechanical / Engineering qualification (any considered)
* Interested in or experienced in the air conditioning industry
* Local to Maidstone / Staplehurst with a full Driving Licence
If this sounds like you, and you are excited by this opportunity, please apply or contact Issy Mehmet (Director) for an open discussion.
Keywords: Trainee Estimator, junior estimator, estimating, costing engineer, air conditioning, HVAC, VRV, commercial, industrial, commercial.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.