Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
We are currently working with our client, Royal London.
Royal London is a financial services company with a difference. As the UK's largest mutual life, pensions and investment company, we're owned by our members and work for their benefit, not for shareholder profits. We've grown rapidly and have been recognised as one of the UK's top rated places to work.
Today, Royal London has over £114 billion of funds under management, and around 3,500 employees working in six offices across the UK and Ireland. We've worked hard to become experts in our specialist markets, building a trusted brand - and our teams have plenty of awards to show for it. Whatever team you're interested in joining and whatever role you play, we'll help you to make a difference. Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the Solution Architect role is to assist in determining and implementing RLAM technology strategies in accordance with business requirements As the Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
The skills, attributes and capabilities we are seeking from you include:
- Contributing to the direction of the RLAM IT Strategy through influencing design decisions
- Ensuring High Level designs and Models are fit for purpose to support proposed solutions
- Maintaining all necessary documentation associated with design and system integration
- Producing specifications as required for software build ad implementation
- Lead, facilitate and participate in Technical Design workshops
- Performing QA of proposed design solutions
- Review/research industry data developments
This client will only accept workers operating via a engagement model.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Technologies and Microsoft Development Stack
- Strong understanding of technology design methods and approaches.
- Strong understanding of implementing SOA and micro-SOA in on-premise, Cloud and hybrid models
- Pragmatic and strategic view of new technology adoption
- Able to talk freely, confidently and from personal experience on the use of technology
- Understanding of database technology (both SQL and NoSQL), messaging platforms (MQ) and reporting solutions
- Determined and self-motivated; prepared to take appropriate steps to ensure a successful outcome of their work
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal); must be able to build solid working relationship
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business