My client are looking for an IT Service Delivery Lead to help work on a number of key client initiatives. Prior roles as an IT PMO, Service Delivery Manager, IT Project Analyst, IT Project Support Officer etc will be fine. Key responsibilities will include;
- Accountable for project and customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish and perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams baselined against the target metrics associated with the Value Streams defined at the onset of the engagement
- Ensure customer reference-ability and, support and enhance on-going relationships
- Understand and support the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and proactively resolve business issues in a timely manner and then work vigorously to ensure the path towards fulfilment of customer expectations is always clearly understood
- Urgently and actively develop, maintain, and track quantifiable metrics that support business and project goals
- Situational Leadership: Adjusts behaviour to best fit the style of others and the style that is needed based upon the situation, the customer culture, and project goals
IT knowledge is ideal but not essential.
please submit CVs below Job Title:
Delivery Lead - IT PMO - Project Coordinator - Project SupportLocation:
200.00 - 200.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.