Role & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Assist in the creation and implementations of marketing plans for investment capabilities
- Preparing materials for the sales team.
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies.
- Assist in facilitating effective internal communications.
- Support the marketing analyst with new employee communications activities, including distribution methods, content, format and activities.
- Support the marketing analyst and strategy team on our content and webinar planning.
- Source appropriate webinars and awards to help enhance the firms brand.
- Ideally you will have 1 to 2 years marketing experience gained from within the financial services arena.
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- General understanding of google analytics.
- Confident with effective interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work independently when needed but also able to form close partnerships within the business and with our outsourced marketing team to assist in the co-ordination of projects.
- Exposure to Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.